Graphic Design Agency
Based in Detroit yet working with businesses across the nation, Ottaway Communications is the premier destination for high-quality graphic design work. We provide you with our knowledge in the field to help bring you work that gives your prospects a positive brand experience.
Quick Read For cutting-edge; new, different, and effective, partner with Ottaway Communications for your graphic design needs. Our high-quality services match our expert staff. We provide a number of services to offer you the best of the best, including: Ottaway Communications is the graphic design agency that you can trust. You can feel confident knowing that we are: To make the process seamless for you, we offer a free basic consultation. To request yours, fill out our simple online form and we will get back to you shortly. If you have any questions or want to learn more, feel free to give us a call at (248) 637-4600.
For cutting-edge; new, different, and effective, partner with Ottaway Communications for your graphic design needs. Our high-quality services match our expert staff. We provide a number of services to offer you the best of the best, including:
Ottaway Communications is the graphic design agency that you can trust. You can feel confident knowing that we are:
To make the process seamless for you, we offer a free basic consultation. To request yours, fill out our simple online form and we will get back to you shortly. If you have any questions or want to learn more, feel free to give us a call at (248) 637-4600.
We offer a wide range of graphic design services that are tailored right to what you need. We can even help you determine what the best plan is for your business to help it thrive through graphic design. Don’t take our word for it; trust the high praise we have gotten from our clients throughout a variety of industries.
Our Graphic Design Services
Our goal isn’t to just get you a design. Our goal is to help take your business to the next level, whether that means getting you more sales, more leads, more eyeballs on social media, or whatever else will help your company in the long and short term. That all starts by building a brand through well-thought-out and well-made design.
Here are some of the services that help us get you there:
- Design Tailored to Your Branding: We recognize the importance of staying true to your brand to help make a connection in the prospect’s mind. This line of thinking is something we make sure to implement when handling your design. Our free basic consultation will allow us to determine the correct direction to take your design.
- Ability to Work in Any Channel: From brand identity to infographics to print design, we do it all. We have the experience necessary to operate in any field on any project at the highest level.
- Full-Service Options and Implementation: By working with Ottaway Communications, you have the freedom to get exactly what you need. If you use a service where you send in a request to a designer who sends you a design, you are limited to just that. With us, you get a full-service advertising agency that can handle everything from the positioning of your brand to the implementation of your design via media buys or print ads, tailored to your needs.
- Dedicated Account Manager and Design Specialist: Getting in touch can be a hassle. We recognize this, which is why we ensure that you have a dedicated staff throughout the entire project. You will have a dedicated account manager to quickly get back to your emails or calls and a design specialist to provide you with top-quality work.
There are a few elements to these services. One is your convenience. We provide a level of communication and a wide range of services that makes the process seamless and helps avoid any level of frustration. We also have a focus on branding. This is to make these designs work for you by setting up a position in the prospect’s mind.
These services are built for truly high-quality graphic design work.
What to Look for In a Graphic Design Agency
As you may have seen, there are a number of graphic designers and graphic design agencies out there that would love to take on your work. However, they aren’t all the right fit for you. You would be doing your brand a disservice by not ensuring that you are working with the right designer.
Using our experience, we put together this list to make the process easier. Consider these aspects to help get the right creative design work:
- Fully-Staffed Office: There’s a reason that you’re looking for a graphic design agency and not a freelancer. The consistently high quality gives you peace of mind throughout the process. However, a lot of “agencies” are really just one person working from home. For true agency quality, along with the perk of knowing that you will be able to easily get in contact with your designer, look for a graphic design agency that is fully staffed, from 9-5, Monday-Friday.
- Experience: There are two aspects to consider when looking at experience. One is the actual years of experience that an agency has. If someone is brand new, it’s tough to put a lot of faith in them. You can feel confident with an agency that has years of success under its belt. The other aspect is the type of clients that they have worked with. It’s best to work with an agency that has done work with a wide variety of clients. This shows the versatility that they can utilize to match your needs.
- Full-Service: While you may only need graphic design help right now, you know as a business owner that there is always more coming up. Maybe you need help with branding or media buying to get your business out there. By partnering with a graphic design partner that is a full-service agency, you have access to a variety of services as you need them.
With these tips in mind, you are one step closer to choosing the right graphic design firm. Making a knowledgeable decision on who to work with is key to getting an eye-catching design that fits your brand strategy well.
Get Your Free Basic Consultation
It is common to have questions, which is why we offer a free basic consultation. This is simply a meeting to get you pointed in the right direction. There is absolutely no obligation necessary. If you’re interested in learning more, please fill out our Free Basic Consultation Request Form or give us a call today at (248) 637-4600