Many consumers dislike ads that distract them from reading an article, browsing a website or watching a video. Traditional ads are more appealing as it gives the person the ability to choose, to a degree, whether or not to take in the ad. Consumers can choose to look at or avoid print ads, flyers or direct mail pieces, they can even turn the TV channel or radio station during commercials.
There is no doubt that digital advertising has its benefits and should be a part of your marketing plan, but, if done right, traditional advertising can benefit your business in ways that digital can’t. Traditional advertising helps to acquire new customers and stimulates awareness through sharing on social media and word-of-mouth.
Here is how traditional advertising will help your business grow:
- Promote your Website: Mention your website URL multiple times in your radio ad and feature it at the bottom of your TV or print ad. You can also include it in direct mail pieces.
- Landing Pages: Create a specific landing page for each ad campaign. This will enable you to craft a consistent call to action. This will help navigate the visitor to the product/service and increase purchase chances.
- Track your Traditional Advertising: You can use codes in print ads and surveys of customer awareness or perception to see which campaigns get you the best results. That way, you can focus your time and money on the most effective formats for you.
- Consistent Branding: Whatever works best for you, ensure that your entire advertising campaign conveys a consistent brand message. Use the same colors, fonts, style and throughout your advertisements to establish your position in the prospect’s mind.
- Digital & Traditional: You can get the best of both worlds by using an integrated approach. You can boost productivity in your business, increase customer attention time, and improve customer acquisition and sales.
Here are our tips on choosing a traditional advertising agency to take your business to the next level.
Tips for Choosing The Best Traditional Advertising Agency
Choosing an advertising agency that can use traditional forms of marketing effectively is crucial. Their agency model will affect your brand image and advertising, so make sure you choose the right agency.
Following are a few tips for choosing a traditional advertising agency:
- Advertising Agencies: Make a list of all the advertising agencies you think can help you grow your business. Shortlist those agencies based on the following tips.
- Advertising Needs: First, prioritize your advertising needs and list all the specific advertising needs such as increase in visibility, attract visitors, or get more leads. This will help you choose the best advertising agency to deliver the best results.
- Communication: In this day and age, it’s not uncommon for “agencies” to be one person working out of their home. When this is the case, communication can be difficult. Make sure that your agency is in a fully staffed office so that you can rest assured that help is always there.
- Case Studies: You should ask for case studies similar to your business. They will help you understand how well they perform in your type of industry. Advertising agencies can be top-notch, but they are not necessarily best for you.
- Local: Are they based in Detroit? If not, what kind of staff do they have? Are they a good fit for you?
- Client List: Who are their clients? Will your account be important to them? You need good strategy and top service. If you’re a small account, you might get “leftovers”
Traditional ad agencies work with television, radio, direct mail, billboards, and print. As a result, they can reach the local and national, even international, audiences. Select an advertising agency that can help you reach every corner of your targeted location with the help of these tips.
There is no doubt that digital advertising continues to grow, however traditional advertising is not going away. It is the best fit for many businesses. Current media trends prove that old-school offline advertising works. TV, radio ads, outdoor billboards, print ads, and direct mail all continue to add value to advertising strategies.
Choosing the right advertising agency can often make a significant difference in brand image and acquiring new customers. Take a good look at your options to make sure you partner with the right advertising agency that can take your business to the next level./* Custom Archives Functions Go Below this line */ /* Custom Archives Functions Go Above this line */